Karin Jurick Workshop

These are my paintings from the Karin Jurick workshop last week. The first painting we did was the lady wading in the water. Karin painted this as a demo, then we all painted it together. I've never painted water before so I struggled with that. I do see an improvement in my second painting which is the one of the girl walking along the beach. I took this photo sometime over the week. On Thursday Karin gave us each a mug shot and a 4 x 4 panel to paint on. This was really fun, but I should have loosened up a bit for this one.

It was an incredible experience. Watching Karin paint was my favorite part and I learned a lot just from just that. I'm excited and can't wait to get to work. It was a fun group of women and I hope to stay in touch with them. Here we are:





Beach Stroll 6 x 6 oil on panel

1 comment:

  1. It WAS a wonderful week! Clearly one of the highlights of my year. I'm so happy to know you and our "classmates". You should post each of your paintings - they look great from the picture!

    ReplyDelete