Thirty Paintings in Thirty Days

Well I've done it! I've thrown my hat in the ring and joined Leslie Saeta's Thirty Paintings in Thirty days! I'm #83, but she now has over a 100 participants. Wow! It should be a lot of fun.

What a great way to start the year out! I need to be more disciplined with my painting time and this should help me do that. I'm not sure I'll be able to post every day, but I will be painting 30 paintings at some point during the month of January. The fun starts Jan. 2 so be sure to check back! I'll be posting my painting here, and a link to it from Leslie's blog along with all the rest of the artists.

5 comments:

  1. so excited for this and seeing how it turns out. i'll be checking Leslie's site too to see what other people are coming up with. Jan will be busy for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've joined up, too! This is going to be fun!
    Looking forward to seeing what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too!!! what a great online party it will be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've teamed up again, Linda & Maria! I think it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete