Wednesday, January 9, 2013

#5: The Chase - SOLD

4 x 4 oil on panel
SOLD

This is #5 for the 30 in 30 challenge. I'm pretty far behind since it is really day 8. I will post this on the challenge blog for day 7.  I have another one to post today also. I've been painting every day. I've wiped a few and had problems taking photos. There is still hope that I will catch up. But I'm okay with just doing the best I can. It's fun just to be a part of it. 

Running legs. I love running legs. This pair of legs are my favorite these days. What is not included in this painting is his mom's legs close behind as she tries to keep up! 



4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! My favorite paintings always seem to be personal. Funny isn't it?

      Delete
  2. Wow, I love this...great shadow and composition. Don't know how I missed this one yesterday...!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meredith! Congratulations on your show coming up!

      Delete