Sunday, March 24, 2013

Portrait #21 - Karina Again

6 x 6 oil on panel
SOLD

A smaller Karina with her daddy here. I liked the composition on this one. Just a little glimpse of both of them together is very sweet. A little different. 

Another lesson learned... I am going to limit my portraits of babies. This is the last one for a while. For me It's more about a moment, a gesture, or interesting composition. The right photo will make me change my mind. But for now I'll try to keep to the 2+ crowd.


6 comments:

  1. Cathy, this caught my eye on DPW, and I had to come running over here to tell you how fantastic she is, so soft and sweet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another wonderful portrait, Cathy! She's beautifully painted!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hilda, Thank you so much. Almost done. Only 3 more to go!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous job, Cathy! Thanks so much for your visits to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I do visit your blog regularly and I've been meaning to comment to tell you that I'm really loving your new work of root veggies! LOVE THEM!

      Delete