Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pinot Noir - SOLD

6 x 6 oil on panel
SOLD

Pinot Noir is my preference these days!
I've been painting every day this week but I haven't always had something to post. I did take a handful of wine glass photos that I hope to sprinkle in paintings of among the others.

I'm still preparing for my first Art Festival that will be in early June. I've ordered a back wall from Graphic Display Systems. This seemed like the most inexpensive, but professional looking system to get started with. They will work with or without a canopy, which was important to me. I got them this week and am happy with how easy they are to set up. They are still a bit heavy for me... but I guess it's time to build some strength! I'll combine this setup with tables I already own, and a canopy I still need to get.

7 comments:

  1. Fantastic, Cathy. "Color Notes" is such a wonderful name for your blog; your colors always hit me as "just right" and harmonious. Good luck preparing for the festival...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your nice comment Meredith! So much more to do...

      Delete
  2. This is wonderful work, Cathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing the light and reflections in this glass of wine. Thanks for the info on back walk systems. Have wondered if I would ever need them. Good luck getting ready. I have lots to do for this summer and so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Live the highlights and reflections in this glass of wine. Thanks for the info on the graphic display. Good luck getting ready. I have lots to do. Should get up and paint right this second.

    ReplyDelete