Monday, May 13, 2013

Busy Time

Underwater
6" x 12" oil on panel

I have not had a chance to paint in a week! I'm really missing it. The only things that can keep me from painting these days is sickness or family visits. Thank goodness I have not been sick! I had my grandson last week and this week my sister is in town. She drove in from Montana and I'll be spending some time with her. I hope to get back to painting by mid-week. In the mean time I thought I would post one of my favorite older paintings "Underwater".

I've also been updating my Website (www.cathyengberg.com) and I thought you might be interested. I added some "Buy it Now" buttons to a few of my framed works. Please enjoy.

8 comments:

  1. And THIS is a favorite of mine! Simply awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Kathy...colors are lovely..great website too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen. I've been working on that website. It's starting to come together.

      Delete
  3. Love this! And your website is really a good one! It is easy to navigate (some are not) and I enjoyed seeing your paintings all in one spot. Yep, you are one talented lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! Thank you for your comment. I was starting to enjoy the web site process just a little bit again. Thank goodness!

      Delete
  4. What a treat to read your interview on DPW. Congrats! I have a son who lives in Chicago in the Gold Coast area. I would love to try and meet up if I get there this summer. He quit his job and is looking for another one so who knows...?
    Always a pleasure to view your beautiful work. "underwater" is an amazing painting. Love the hand reaching out in the foreground.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Carol! I would LOVE to meet up some time in Chicago. It would be fun!

      Delete