Flo - SOLD

6 x 6 oil on panel
SOLD

I forgot how much fun it is to paint cows!  I've been working on some 'slightly' larger paintings lately. I'm hoping to have something to enter in the 2013 Real People show that is coming up. This along with many family visits has been keeping me busy. But this week I'm going to try to get a few smaller pieces done before I head out to a Plein Air workshop I have scheduled for this weekend. They predict rain... I hope they are wrong!

I've finally dug into a folder of images I took of cows a year ago. I've named her Flo. 

6 comments:

  1. awwww, Flo! I love her. I just want to touch her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I know what you mean. She looks like she might even want to be touched.

      Delete
  2. this is a beautiful cow, Cathy!! love the salmon color on his nose and body!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilda! That was the color that attracted me to the piece to begin with!

      Delete
  3. I love Flo! Look at that expression!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She was very funny I thought. Sniffing the air I guess! Thank you Meredith!

      Delete