Zack - SOLD

7 x 5 oil on panel
SOLD

6 x 6 oil on panel
SOLD

I've been working on a few commissions lately. I'll post once I finish. These paintings of Zack weren't really commissions. I just loved both of the resources and wanted to see if I could get a likeness. Had a lot of fun with these. 

Besides painting commissions this week, I'm packing for a trip to northern Wisconsin with my family. I rented a nice little cabin right on a lake. I might do a little fishing & hiking. I am bringing my paint. So hopefully I'll get some plein air painting in. I can't wait. There won't be any internet service there unless I head up to the main lodge. I'm hoping I get a cell so that I can keep track of things on my phone. But that could be spotty. If you don't hear back from me in a timely fashion, that is why. 


8 comments:

  1. awww look at those puppy eyes. 3 days until vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy. Being unplugged can be great. Love Zack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Zack's portraits. Have a great vacation and enjoy the "no service" areas. It can be refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have a wonderful time. sounds idyllic. Love Zack. Love the eyes in the one and the movement in the other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did an amazing painting of Zack!!! and of course, enjoy your vacation ... relax and enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just look at the personality in that face! I feel like I know him. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zack was a great subject and very much loved and missed by his owner. I had to paint BOTH photos he supplied.

    Thank you, EVERYONE, for your wonderful comments. I'm looking forward to being unplugged for a week. Hopefully some of my plein air paintings will be worth posting when I return. Fingers are crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the expression on Zack's face..wonderful job. Enjoy your well deserved vacation...

    ReplyDelete