Sunday, December 14, 2014

A Big Leap and Iron Man News

A Big Leap
8 x 8 oil on cradled board

I finally finished another in my backyard pool series. I had a lot of fun with color in this one. 

I've been posting on Facebook and ignoring my blog lately. So I thought I would mention here the exciting news that my painting 'Iron Man' sold at the Randy Higbee Gallery 6" Squared show. Yay!! I'm so grateful to have been a part of that show. There are a lot of incredible paintings left. Be sure to check them out. 

Iron Man - SOLD

3 comments:

  1. Cathy, congratulations on the sale at the Randy Higbee show. That is fantastic news. Well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful series! congratulations on the sale!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Cathy!! I'm not at all surprised!!

    ReplyDelete