Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Waiting to Putt

8" x 8" oil on cradled board

I've been been hard at work in my studio, but not always having anything to show for it. I've been working on several paintings at one time right now. Which takes me longer to finish anything. But I'm easily distracted these days. So switching paintings helps. 

Here I'm working on a self portrait and a golfer with the longest legs I've ever seen! I'm always embarrassed to post photos of my studio and workspace because its rarely neat. To prove my point, here is a photo I posted on Facebook of my studio yesterday. Maybe someday I'll have enough space to actually get organized. 



2 comments:

  1. As I said on your FB, great things are worth waiting for! I love your awesome self portrait! And thanks for showing your studio, makes me feel a little better (altho not showing mine).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your process pics. Also glad to see your studio. Creativity is just messy.

    ReplyDelete