ACEO Trading Cards

I've been working on some trading cards which I sell exclusively at Main Gallery 404 in Bloomington, IL. They have sold quite a few of mine and will be featuring trading cards again for the June First Friday. They are all original oil paintings on 2.5" x 3.5" canvas pieces. Many artists will be participating, these are just mine. 
 I'm adding cats and shoes to the mix this month! June's theme is "Wearable Art". So since I didn't really think anyone would want to WEAR one of my paintings. I painted items you could wear... or shoes. I like to paint shoes. 
I find painting this small FUN! I keep it quick and colorful. I look at these as tiny studies and will often paint a larger version if I'm happy with how the study comes out.

I will also be bringing a handful of new paintings into the gallery before the end of the month. I'll post photos once I figure out exactly which paintings I'll be bringing. 

1 comment: