Monday, August 15, 2016

Exhibition & Festival Information

Outside Looking In
10"x8" oil on cradled board

This painting was accepted in the Poets & Artists Self-Portrait exhibition and publication, "Reinventing Ourselves from Another Point of View". It will be included in the Poets and Artists (PA#75) online digital & print on-demand magazine.  The opening reception for the exhibition is this Friday (Aug. 19) at the Art NXT Level Projects/33 Contemporary, Chicago, IL. The show will run until Sept. 10.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be at the reception because I didn't plan very well. I have my last summer art festival this coming weekend and I will need to set up my display Friday night. But if you can't make it to Chicago, you should definitely stop by Washington Park in Washington, IL where you will find me along with 60+ other artists at the Washington Arts Festival. Lots of food, children's activities, and music! A link to a map is on my Events page.



5 comments:

  1. I love this Cathy! Congrats on being accepted! Your work deserves it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kaethe! That means a lot coming from you! I love your work.

      Delete
  2. Love this! Have a great show with lots of sales and a great exhibition. Will you be able to get to the show before it ends in September?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it's fabulous, Cathy!! You are doing some amazing work!

    ReplyDelete