Friday, September 2, 2016

Das Bier Run

8x16 oil on cradled board

It's been a long time since I've posted so I thought I should give you an update on what's happening in my studio.  I mentioned a few commissions... well, I've been working on those. But along with that, I've been painting for a couple local shows that are coming up at the end of the year. I have to say... I've been pretty busy every day in my studio!

But this painting I started in early summer. I had done a smaller version a few years back and always wanted to try it a bit larger. I finally put the finishing touches on it yesterday! I hope local people recognize it as the Peoria Riverfront. It's based on a local 5k run that happens during Octoberfest. The Das Bier Run. It's a very family friendly and fun event.

No comments:

Post a Comment