Maestro

11"x14" oil on cradled board

It has been so long since I've posted! I know everyone is busy at this time of year, and I think I have taken on way more than normal. But as Christmas gets closer, things are actually settling down. I managed to get this larger than (my) normal painting done. I'm pretty happy with it. But after painting a couple duds and wiping another.... I was due for something to turn out! And I'm grateful to have this one. 

Thanks for all the title suggestions!

I hope everyone out there is surviving the holiday schedules! Cheers!

photo reference from pixabay.

3 comments:

  1. Great action painting. I can see why you are happy with it.
    That sure is one blissful look on the dogs face. I would call it Bliss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie!
      Thank you so much for the title suggestion! Love it! I got a few suggestions and I'm having a hard time deciding now.

      I absolutely LOVE the birds you have been posting. I'm just getting over a bird kick. Actually, I don't think I'm over it yet. ha! I have one I keep going back to and hope to call it done soon. You are always an inspiration to me.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. When I first saw this fabulous painting, the song, "Shake It Off" came into my head. So that's my suggestion. I don't love dogs buy I love this painting.

    ReplyDelete